How do I pay for your services?
3.7k views | Last modified 5/27/2020 11:30:27 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Your account in TaxBandits is absolutely free. You only pay the filing fee when you are ready to transmit the return. 

There are a couple of ways to pay for our services. Pay as you go using a credit card or call our support at 704.684.4751 to purchase prepaid credits to pay for our services. 

For W-2/1099/5498 forms, you can also purchase prepaid credits from the application dashboard. Sign in to TaxBandits and click on Buy Credits.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 [email protected]