What if I can’t file the Form 5500 by the deadline?
3.0k views | Last modified 5/25/2020 9:11:47 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

The employer can seek an extension of up to 2 ½ months to file the return by submitting the IRS Form 5558 on or before the original filing deadline.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com