I am a retail merchandiser and I sold my goods vehicle for more than $10,000 in cash. Should I need to file Form 8300?
5.4k views | Last modified 5/25/2020 8:55:22 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Not required. Since the cash transaction happened doesn’t relate to your trade i.e. retail merchandise, you need not file Form 8300.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com