I paid wages to other non-farm workers. Should I add them to Form 943?
1.6k views | Last modified 5/25/2020 8:31:03 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Taxes on wages paid to nonfarm workers should not be reported on Form 943. They are reported on Form 941 or 941-SS, Employer's QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return, or Form 944, Employer's ANNUAL Federal Tax Return.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com