I have filed my W2 for federal with a different provider. Would I be able to file for the state here?
4.1k views | Last modified 1/23/2023 8:17:37 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

No, we are currently not offering this service to filing for the state when the client has already filed Form W2 with a different provider.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com