How do I pay for your services?
331 views | Last modified 12/6/2023 2:21:43 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Your account in TaxBandits is absolutely free. You only pay the filing fee when you are ready to transmit the return. 

There are a couple of ways to pay for our services. 

  • Pay for the services opted for by you using your credit card.
  • Using prepaid credits, which you can use for opting Postal mailing, Online access, federal/State filing, etc.

You can purchase credit from your TaxBandits account or call our support at 704.684.4751 to purchase prepaid credits to pay for the services you opted for. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751