What is the minimum amount to report on Form 1099-G?
191 views | Last modified 10/12/2023 5:54:17 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

The Government units must file Form 1099-G if they have made the following payments.

  • Unemployment compensation of $10 or more
  • Refunds, credits, or offsets of state or local income tax of $10 or more
  • RTAA payments of $600 or more

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com