My Form 941 was rejected by the IRS and I need to file a correction. Can I do that here?
109 views | Last modified 10/6/2023 1:48:36 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you can correct your rejected Form 941 and re-transmit it to the IRS through TaxBandits.

For step-by-step instructions on how to correct the originally filed 941, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751