Can I update the IRS about a change in my business address using Form 7200?
243 views | Last modified 9/27/2023 6:36:10 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

A change in your business address cannot be reported to the IRS using Form 7200

Due to the recent impacts of COVID-19, The IRS might require the employer to provide written verification to confirm the address mentioned in Form 7200. 

If there is a change in the address, the taxpayer must file Form 8822-B to notify the IRS about a change in the business mailing address or the business location.

Form 8822-B is an IRS form used to report a change in the business address or the identity of the responsible person.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751