Do I need to send the corrected 1099 copies to the state agency?
84 views | Last modified 9/26/2023 1:55:58 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you should send the corrected 1099 copies along with Form 1096 to the state agency. However, TaxBandits does not support state corrections for 1099 forms.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751