How do I correct the originally filed 941s?
281 views | Last modified 4/24/2023 5:34:11 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

If you have filed the original Form 941 with errors, you can correct them by filing Form 941-X, Adjusted Employer's QUARTERLY Federal Tax Return, or Claim for Refund. This form is similar to Form 941 and easy to complete. In TaxBandits, we support Form 941-X to correct the errors made on the previously filed 941 Forms. 

For step-by-step instructions on how to file Form 941-X in TaxBandits to correct the originally filed 941, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751