Can I claim a refund on the overreported tax amount?
280 views | Last modified 4/24/2023 4:29:03 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you can use Form 843 to claim a refund or request an abatement of certain taxes, interest, penalties, fees, and additions to tax. 

Please be aware that you should not request a refund or abatement of assessed interest or penalties on Form 941 or Form 941-X.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751