How do I E-File Form 941 with TaxBandits?
829 views |
Last modified 4/24/2023 3:09:51 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
To e-file Form 941 with TaxBandits, follow the steps below:
- Create an account or Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- In the dashboard, Click Start New>> Form >> Form 941.
- Select the employer from the address book if already filed for this employer, or enter the employer information manually and click Save and Continue.
- Choose the Tax Year and click Start Filing under the quarter you want to file.
- Employer information will be pre-filled. Enter Form information such as Federal income, Medicare, and Social Security taxes on Part-1 of Form 941.
- Enter the Deposit Schedule & Tax Liability on part-2 of Form 941 and click Save and Continue.
- Complete Schedule B (Form 941), Report of Tax Liability for Semiweekly Schedule Depositors, and attach it to Form 941, if you are a semiweekly depositor.
- Complete Form 8974, if you have Qualified Payroll Research Credit.
- Enter Qualified sick leave wages and family leaves wages (if any) taken after March 31, 2021, and before October 1, 2021, on Part-3 of Form 941.
- To confirm whether you want to allow an employee, a paid tax preparer, or another person to discuss this return with the IRS, choose either Yes or NO in Part-4 of Form 941.
- If Yes, enter the Designee's name, phone number, and the 5-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) & Click Save and Continue to proceed with transmitting the Form to the IRS.
Choose the IRS payment methods. In Taxbandits, you have the following payment options to pay the balance due, if any.
- Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW)
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
- Credit/Debit Card
- Check/Money Order