How do I add a recipient/employee to a business?
201 views |
Last modified 11/20/2023 2:51:17 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
You can easily add employees and recipients to the businesses in your Address Book. After adding the employee/recipient to your Adress Book you can retrieve their information when it comes time to file forms for them.
Follow the steps below to add recipients/employees to a business:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- Click the Grid menu from your dashboard >> Select Address Book.
- You will be shown the list of businesses available in your Address Book. Click the Add Recipient/Employee icon under the Action column.
- Now, choose your preferred method to add recipient information to the selected businesses.
Option 1: Manual Data Entry - To add one recipient at a time, select Manual Data Entry. This method is ideal if you are adding just one or two recipients.
Option 2: Bulk Upload - Use the Bulk Upload option to import multiple recipients to the business. Download the default Excel template provided, follow the instructions to fill in the information, and upload the file.
- Provide the necessary recipient information and click Save.
- The new recipient will now be added to the business. You can easily retrieve this recipient information while filing the forms for them. You can also edit the recipient details as needed under the Action column.