Can I file Form 940 Amendment electronically?
560 views | Last modified 4/12/2023 9:27:16 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

No, the IRS does not allow electronic filing of Form 940 Amendments, meaning you will need to submit a paper copy of the form by mail to the appropriate address.

So, if you’re looking to correct errors or make changes to a previously filed Form 940, file a paper copy of the Form 940 Amendment using TaxBandits. 

With TaxBandits, you can enter the necessary details on the form, review a summary of the information, download and sign the form, and then mail the completed form to the IRS.

This, in turn, helps you save time and ensure that your Form 940 Amendment is completed accurately and submitted on time.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751