I completed one Form 1095 manually, how do I keep adding more forms manually?
41 views |
Last modified 2/10/2023 12:40:00 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
If you have chosen to enter the IRS Form 1095 information for each employee manually. Here’s how to add more 1095 forms:
- Click the Add another 1095-B/C Form button in the filing flow.
- Click Manual Add Form 1095-B/Cs.
- Select the employee from the address book to autofill their details, or enter the employee information and click Save to continue filing.
- Enter the employee's offer of coverage information and click Save & Continue to continue filing Form 1095.
- If you wish to add another Form 1095 information, click Save & Add another to follow the same process.