How do I add staff and assign business to them?
211 views |
Last modified 1/27/2023 8:17:57 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
As the administrator, you have the ability to add your staff members and assign them to businesses to assist you in the filing process.
These are the steps for adding staff members to your account:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- Click on the Grid menu on your Dashboard → Select "Manage Staff" from the drop-down.
- Click "Add Staff" to enter the staff member’s information.
- Enter the staff member’s name and email address. Then, click "Add & Invite". An email invitation will be sent to them.
- To assign a staff member to a business, click the "Assign Business" button to the right of their name.
- Check the box next to the businesses to that you want to assign this staff member. Then, click "Assign". The number in parentheses will reflect the number of businesses you selected.
Now that you have invited the staff member to manage their assigned businesses, they will receive an email directing them on how to access the TaxBandits account with their own credentials. After signing in, they will have the ability to prepare forms, pay filing fees, and transmit forms to the IRS/SSA.
As the admin, you can manage your staff’s activity as needed at all times from your account settings. You have the ability to deactivate and reactivate staff members and view their activity in your Activity Log.