How to enable postal mailing and online access from the dashboard?
448 views |
Last modified 1/13/2024 1:45:51 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
Once you create a business and start filing the forms, all the in-progress and transmitted form counts will be displayed under the business in the dashboard. In addition, you can bulk enable Online access and Postal Mailing from the dashboard for the transmitted forms.
Click Bulk Action, and select Postal Mail or Online Access from the drop-down.
- To enable postal mailing, click Postal Mail from the drop-down. All businesses within your account will be displayed with the Postal mail status.
- Select the businesses that you would like to place postal orders and click Place Postal Order. If you like to enable postal mail for the selected recipient, click Manage next to the business with which the recipient is associated.
- Select the employees for whom you want to enable Postal Mail and click Create Postal Order.
- Finally, review and complete your order using your credit card or prepaid credits. Postal Mailing will be enabled for the selected employees/recipients. However, please note that TaxBandits will only mail recipient copies to U.S. addresses when you opt-in to Postal Mailing.
- Now, select Online Access under the Bulk Upload option. Next, select the employees to whom you want to provide online access and click Enable Online Access.
Review and complete your order using your credit card, and Online access will be enabled for the selected employees/recipients.