How do I print 1099 and W2 forms filed with TaxBandits?
1.1k views |
Last modified 1/22/2024 5:23:12 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
TaxBandits provides you with an option to download and print the form copies for your reference once you have transmitted the returns with the IRS. The copies will be available for you under the “Distribution Center”.
Note: Sometimes, it might take up to 10-15 minutes for copies to reflect in the “Distribution Center”.
Follow the steps below to download your form copies:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- From the Dashboard, click Distribution Center.
- Use filters to select the Tax year, Form type, Business Name, and form distribution status. Once selected, click "Go". The businesses in your account will be displayed based on the filters you applied.
- To download copies of Form 1099 & W-2, click Print Forms next to the business.
- Select the Form Type and then click "Go".
You will see the section which is grouped as
- Recipient Copies (Employee Copies for 1099/W-2/1098/5498 forms)
- Payer Copies (Employer Copies for 1099/W-2/1098/5498 forms)
- Payer State Copies
- State Reconciliation Copies
- Navigate to the respective tab. To download the copies, select the required copies from the list and click the Bulk Download button, or if you want to download an individual copy, Click the Download icon under the Form PDF column.
Note: You can download your form copies, either Masking or Unmasking the TIN.
Masked TIN (Recommended): Mask your TIN (replacing five digits of TIN with Xs or asterisks) on any tax returns filed with the IRS or the state or local government.
Unmasked TIN: The TIN will not be masked on any of your tax returns filed with the IRS or with the state or local government.
Step 7: Select the required option. You can download the form copies as a Zip folder or as a Consolidated pdf.