How to enable Online Access that allows employees to view and download their ACA forms?
61 views |
Last modified 2/3/2023 4:11:48 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
TaxBandits’ online Access is a feature that allows your employees to access their ACA forms online using the secure portal. As the employer/payer, you will need to enable this feature to provide online access to your employees.
However, before the employee can access their forms online, they must give their consent. When you enable Online Access, they will receive an email prompting them to do so. Once consent is given, they will have access to their forms.
You can enable Online Access services at different stages of the filing:
- While preparing the ACA form.
- After transmitting the Form.
Preparation of ACA Form
When you enter the employee’s basic information, select the Tax form Access checkbox.
Alternatively, you can also check the Tax Form Access box on the Distribution of Forms page, which enables the selected employees to access their ACA forms online.
- Go to Home>>Distribution center.
- Click Continue against Online Access.
- Click Manage Online Access under ACA Forms.
- Click "Manage" against the business to which the employee needs online access.
- Note: An email address is required to enable Online Access and click Grant Recipient Access.
- Select the employee and click “Enable Online Access”.
- Review your order and make the payment. Once the employee signs the consent through a secure portal, an email with instructions is triggered within 4-8 hours.
Please note that when you enable Online Access for a recipient, all forms filed for them will be available online, including the previously filed ones.