How do I download the recipient copies of 1099 forms?
92 views |
Last modified 3/23/2023 6:45:24 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
After you transmit the 1099 forms to the IRS, copies of the forms will be available for download in the Distribution Center.
Follow these steps to download 1099 recipient copies:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- From the dashboard, click Distribution Center.
- Click 1099/W-2/1098/5498 Forms under Print Forms.
- Select the Tax year, Business Name, and Form type. Click the View Forms button, and all the recipients under the business will be displayed.
- Recipient Copies will be displayed for the transmitted forms. Select the required copies from the list and Click the Download Forms button, or if you want to download an individual copy, Click the Download icon under the Action column.
- The form copies are available for download as a ZIP file or a Consolidated PDF. You also have the option of downloading forms with or without the TIN masking.