How do I download copies of Forms 1099 once they are transmitted in TaxBandits?
1.2k views |
Last modified 6/7/2023 6:00:02 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
TaxBandits provides you with an option to download and print 1099 form copies for your reference once you have transmitted the returns with the IRS. The copies will be available for you under the Distribution Center.
Follow the steps below to download your form copies:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- From the Dashboard, click Distribution Center.
- Click 1099/W-2/1098/5498 Forms under Print Forms.
- Select the Tax year, Business Name, and Form type(1099 form series). Click the View Forms button, and all the recipients under the business will be displayed.
You will see the section which is grouped as
- Recipient Copies (Employee Copies for 1099/W-2/1098/5498 forms)
- Payer Copies (Employer Copies for 1099/W-2/1098/5498 forms)
- State Copies
- State Reconciliation Copies
Navigate to the respective tab to download the copies. You can either choose to download separate copies or download multiple forms based on your requirement.
- Select the required copies from the list and Click the Download Forms button, or if you want to download an individual copy, Click the Download icon under the Action column.
You have the option to download your form copies by Masking or Unmasking the TIN.
- Masked TIN (Recommended): Masks your TIN (replacing five digits of TIN with X’s or asterisks eg., XXX-XX-4765) on any of your tax returns filed with the IRS or with the state or local government.
- Unmasked TIN: The TIN will not be masked on any of your tax returns filed with the IRS or with the state or local government.
Select the required option. You can download the form copies as Zip folder or as a Consolidated pdf.