How to e-file Form 1095-B?
457 views |
Last modified 11/10/2023 5:17:22 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
To e-file Form 1095-B with TaxBandits, follow the steps below,
- Create an account or log in to your existing account
- Click on "Start Filing" under the Form 1094-B and 1095-B sections.
- Select the Tax Year to begin filing.
- Add the employer/insurer information and Click “Save and Continue”
- Choose the preferred method (bulk/Manual) to add Form 1095-Bs information.
- Fill in the necessary healthcare information of each responsible individual in the preceding screens, if you chose the manually add IRS Form 1095-Bs method.
- Complete Form 1094-B information
- Review and transmit the return to the IRS.
Once the return is transmitted, you will also be notified of the status through email or you can check it on the application dashboard.