How many authoritative transmittals can I file in a year?
201 views |
Last modified 1/25/2023 2:55:19 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
Although an ALE member files multiple 1095-C Forms to the IRS, each ALE must file one Authoritative Transmittal (cover sheet) with the Form 1095-C to the IRS in order to report the following information.
- The employer—including address, phone number, employer identification number
- A total number of Forms 1095-C are being submitted.
- The contact person for the company that the IRS can reach if needed.
- The total number of Full-time employees count by month.
- The ALE Member is a member of an Aggregated ALE Group.
Note: To confirm that it is your authoritative transmittal, the ALE Member should check the box in line 19.