How do I file 1099-NEC with the State using TaxBandits?
618 views |
Last modified 1/6/2022 5:31:39 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
It is easy to complete the state filing of 1099-NEC through TaxBandits. Totally 37 states require the filing of Form 1099-NEC for 2021. We support the filing of 1099-NEC with all states except Alabama, Georgia, Maine, Rhode Island, Utah, and Virginia.
Follow the steps below to file 1099-NEC separately with the state
- Sign in to TaxBandits.
- From the top right corner of the home page, select Start New >> Form >> 1099-NEC (State Only)
- Select the Tax Year and Continue
- Select Start Now under the Manual Data Entry method
- Enter payer, recipient, and amount details in the applicable boxes.
- Select the state where you want to file 1099-NEC and enter the amount details.
- Select recipients on the filing Review Return page.
- Choose services required and verify the state information.
- Review the forms and make payment at the Checkout page and Transmit the returns.
You can select up to 2 states in a single 1099-NEC state only form. You need to file another 1099-NEC state only form for more than two states.
After you transmit the forms, the forms will be sent to the state DOR. The status of your form will be sent to your email address accordingly. You can also check the status of your form from the home page.