Can I E-file 1099 at TaxBandits after receiving W9 from my contractors?
415 views |
Last modified 11/20/2020 11:49:20 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
Yes. TaxBandits allows you to send W-9 requests as well as 1099 e-filing with the IRS. After you receive the filled-out W-9s from your contractors/vendors, you can proceed to e-file 1099 at TaxBandits. Before you start, find the reportable payments in form 1099. We support 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC, 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, 1099-PATR, 1099-G, and 1099-K for the tax year 2020, 2019, and 2018.
Here’s how you e-file 1099s for your contractors/vendors
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- Click Start New Form and choose the 1099 form you want to file.
- Select the Tax Year.
- Enter the payer details manually or pull up the details from the Address book.
- Enter the recipient details and enter the payments.
- Review the form summary and pay the service charge.
- Click the Pay and Transmit button to transmit your return to the IRS.
Once the IRS accepts your return, you will be notified via email. You can then furnish the copies to your recipients.