How to give 1099 Online Access for my recipients?
1.0k views |
Last modified 1/24/2023 4:29:35 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
TaxBandits’ Online Access is a feature that allows your employees and recipients to access their forms online using the secure portal. To provide them access, you will need to enable online access.
Before the recipient can access their forms online, they must give their consent. When you enable Online Access, they will be sent an email prompting them to do so. Once consent is given, they will have access to their forms.
Here's how you can enable Online Access:
- Navigate to the Distribution Center -> Online Access -> Manage Online Access under 1099/W-2/1098/5498 Forms.
- Click “Manage” to the right of the business that the recipient needing access belongs to.
- An email address is required to enable Online Access and click Grant Recipient Access.
- Select the recipient and click “Enable Online Access”.
- Review your order and make the payment. Once the recipient signs the consent through a secure portal, an email with instructions is triggered within 4-8 hours.
- Please note that when you enable Online Access for a recipient, all forms filed for them will be available online, including the previously filed ones.