I don't know the Vendor's EIN/SSN. How can I e-file 1099-MISC with TaxBandits?
610 views | Last modified 1/11/2022 1:33:56 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

If you don't know the Vendor's TIN, you can select "I don't know TIN" under the type of TIN and proceed to file.  Once you receive the correct TIN from the vendor, you can file a 1099-MISC correction.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com