How do I add recipients/employees to the Address Book?
2.0k views |
Last modified 1/24/2023 2:58:02 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
Once the Payer/Employer information is added to the address book, you can add the recipient/employee details for that Payer/Employer.
Here is how you add recipients/employees:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- Click the Grid menu from your Dashboard→ Select Address Book.
- You will be shown the list of Recipient/Employee available in your Address Book. Click the Add Recipient/Employee in the Recipient field or click the icon in the Action column.
Now, choose your preferred method for adding Recipient/Employee information:
Option 1: Manual Data Entry - To add one Recipient/Employee at a time, select Manual Data Entry. This method is ideal if you are adding just one or two businesses.
Option 2: Import bulk Recipient/Employee data - Use the Bulk Upload option to import multiple Recipient/Employee into the Address Book. Download the default excel template provided, follow the instructions to fill in the information, and upload the file.
- Provide the necessary Recipient/Employee information and click Save.
- The new recipient will now be available in your Address Book under the specific business. You can easily select this Recipient/Employee to file forms for them.
- You can also edit the details as needed under the Action column.