How to access previously filed W2 returns?
3.7k views | Last modified 11/17/2023 6:54:40 AM EST | Added by TaxBandits Team

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

You can obtain copies of your current and previous six years' returns from the Distribution Center at any time. The recipient, payer, state, and summary copies of the return filed can be found. 

Here’s how you can access copies of your W2:

  • Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
  • From the dashboard, click Distribution Center -> Print Forms and select 1099/W-2/1098/5498 Forms.

  • Select the tax year, business name, and form series as W-2. Once set, click View Forms. The forms filed for the business during the tax year will be displayed.



Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751