How do I access copies of W2?
5.3k views |
Last modified 1/12/2024 6:26:02 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
Once the return is transmitted to the SSA, you can access the return copies from the Distribution Center. You can find the recipient, payer, state, and summary copies of the return filed.
Here’s how you access copies of your W2:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- From the Dashboard, click Distribution Center.
- Use filters to select the Tax year, Form type, Business Name, and form distribution status. Once selected, click Go. The businesses in your account will be displayed based on the filters you applied.
- To download transmitted form copies, click Print Forms against the business.
You will see the section which is grouped as:
- Recipient Copies (Employee Copies for 1099/W-2/1098/5498 forms)
- Payer Copies (Employer Copies for 1099/W-2/1098/5498 forms)
- State Copies
- State Reconciliation Copies
- Navigate to the respective tab to download the copies. You can either download separate copies or multiple forms based on your requirements. Select the required copies from the list and Click the Download Forms button, or if you want to download an individual copy, Click the Download icon under the Action column.