How do I make corrections to 1099s in bulk?
3.9k views |
Last modified 1/25/2023 5:09:11 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
If you need to correct multiple 1099s, use the Bulk Corrections option from your TaxBandits account.
Here’s how to upload the data in bulk for us to process:
- Sign in to TaxBandits.
- Go to Home screen>> Start New >> Form >> Form 1099/1098-Correction.
- Select the Tax Year for which you need to file corrections and Click Continue under Correct 1099/1098 Recipient Details.
- Select the Form Type and Business Name. Click Continue.
- Click Export and the recipients list will be displayed.
- Select the recipients name for whom you need to file the corrections and click Export.
- An excel template will be downloaded with the prefilled details. Enter the correct information and save the template. Drag and drop the file in the application and click Upload.
- Preview will be displayed and click Continue to Import.
- Fix errors if any and continue the flow to file the Correction forms.