How do I file Form 941 in TaxBandits?
4.5k views |
Last modified 3/7/2023 1:05:49 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
Employers of a business have to file Form 941 in quarters for reporting income taxes, social security tax, or medicare withheld from employee’s paycheck, employer’s portion of social security and medicare tax.
Here is how you file Form 941.
- Choose Form
- Sign in to TaxBandits.
- Click Start New >> Form >> Form 941.
- Enter the employer details or pull them from the address book.
- Choose Tax Year and click Start filing under the quarter you want to file.
Enter Form Details
- Fill out the applicable fields in Page 1, Page 2, and Page 3 of Form 941.
- Select the IRS Payment type, if you have a balance due.
- If you owe any tax to the IRS indicated by the Balance Due field, you can opt for payments through either Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW), Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS), Credit/Debit Card, Check, or Money Order.
- Review the form once and fix the audit errors, if any.
Sign & Transmit
- Sign using your Online Signature PIN received from the IRS and proceed to file the return.
- In the case that you don’t have the Online Signature PIN, use Form 8453-EMP to sign the 94x return.
- Make payment and then transmit your Form 941 to the IRS.
After transmitting the return, TaxBandits will notify you about the status of your return through email. You can check the return status from the application dashboard at any time, and you can view/download the copies from the Print Center.