Form W-2c

How do I correct the employees’ Name and/or SSN in W2s?
Whether you filed the original W2 with us or with other service providers, you can correct the employee name and/or SSN in TaxBandits. If you had filed the ...
Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 11:33 AM
How do I correct the federal or state amounts in W2s?
You may have reported incorrect amounts in W2s that were filed. If you had filed with some other service provider, you will need to enter both the incorrect...
Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 11:30 AM
How do I void a W2 that was filed?
If you have filed a W2 that shouldn't have been filed, then you need to void that return using the correction form W-2c. You can void a return that was...
Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 11:15 AM
How do I make corrections to W2s in bulk?
If you need to correct multiple W2s, use the Bulk Corrections option to send them to us securely. We will process the records and send them back to you for ...
Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 11:26 AM
How do I download a copy of a corrected W2?
Once the return is transmitted to the SSA, you can access the return copies from the Print Center. You can find the recipient, payer, state, and summary cop...
Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 10:03 AM
© 2020, SPAN Enterprises LLC. All rights reserved.