I want to file W-2 corrections with the state agency. Can I do it using TaxBandits?
72 views | Last modified 5/3/2021 7:27:06 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you can file W-2 corrections with state agencies if you made errors on your original W-2s. TaxBandits allows you to correct W-2s both filed using TaxBandits and other service providers. 

If you filed your original W-2s with other service providers, click here.

If you filed your original W-2s with TaxBandits, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com