How do I correct the originally filed 941s?
285 views | Last modified 4/13/2021 8:15:59 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

You can correct the originally filed 941s by filing 941-X. At TaxBandits, you can fill your Form 941-X, sign, download, print, and mail it to the IRS. Please be aware that the IRS doesn’t currently support the e-file of Form 941-X.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751