I filed my original 1099s with other service providers. Can I file 1099 corrections in TaxBandits?
327 views | Last modified 3/22/2021 2:05:09 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you can file 1099 corrections using TaxBandits even if you filed the original 1099s somewhere else. For step-by-step instructions, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com