Are there any changes to Worksheet 1 of Form 941 for Quarter 1, 2021?
134 views |
Last modified 3/18/2021 5:49:18 AM EST
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
Yes, there are changes in Form 941 Worksheet 1 for Quarter 1, 2021. When compared to Worksheet 1 used for 2020, we can see changes in seven lines and are listed below:
- Line 1j(i) - Enter the amount to be claimed on Form 5884-D, line 12, for this quarter
- Line 1k - Total nonrefundable credits already used against the employer share of social security tax. Add lines 1i, 1j, and 1j(i).
- Line 2a(iii) - Qualified sick leave wages excluded from the definition of employment under section 3121(b).
- Line 2d - Credit for qualified sick leave wages. Add lines 2a(ii), 2a(iii), 2b, and 2c
- Line 2e(iii) - Qualified family leave wages excluded from the definition of employment under section 3121(b)
- Line 2h - Credit for qualified family leave wages. Add lines 2e(ii), 2e(iii), 2f, and 2g
- Line 3d - Retention credit. Multiply line 3c by 70% (0.70).
For step-by-step instructions on completing Form 941 Worksheet 1, click here.