Do I need to send the corrected 1099 copies to the state agency?
356 views | Last modified 2/24/2021 8:40:14 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes, you should send the corrected 1099 copies along with Form 1096 to the state agency. Once you file a correction, you can download these from the Print Center. To do that, 

  • Go to Print Center >> W2/1099 Forms
  • Select Tax Year and Payer
  • Click Print State Copies and choose Form Type
  • Choose the State and click Download

Once downloaded, print and mail it to the respective state agency. If your state requires the reconciliation form, prepare and mail it along with the form copies.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 [email protected]