Can I use my TaxBandits account for multiple businesses/clients?
859 views |
Last modified 1/24/2023 7:05:57 AM EST
Yes, TaxBandits allows tax professionals to manage multiple businesses/clients within the same account. Individual dashboards showing the status of the filings are available for each client. Assign clients to your staff and have them assist you with the filings. Your staff will have separate login credentials to manage the clients assigned to them. Also, business owners can manage the tax filings of multiple businesses within the same account.
Here’s how you can add your businesses/clients:
1. Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
2. In the dashboard, click the Grid menu and select Address Book.
3. Click Add Business. The option to manually add a business/client or bulk upload is available.
1. Click Start Now under the manual data entry option.
2. Enter the Name, EIN, and other information.
3. Click Save. Follow the same to add other clients.
1. Click Start Now under the Bulk Upload option.
2. Click the "Download Template" button to download the template file.
3. Fill in the business information and upload the file.
Now, the business/client information will be available in the Address Book. You can pull them up when filing the tax forms, reducing the time to file. Here at TaxBandits, we support the filing of Form W-2, 1099 series, 94x, 1095 forms, 940, W-9, W-4, and more. Using a single TaxBandits account, you can e-file various tax returns for multiple clients in a few easy steps.