I have errors in my 1099 form. How can I correct it?
49 views | Last modified 8/7/2020 12:32:55 PM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

For any errors or corrections, you have to contact your employer, who filed the form for you.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com