What are errors I can correct using Form 941-X?
1.1k views |
Last modified 5/26/2020 3:30:26 AM EST
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
Using Form 941-X, you can correct errors on your previously filed 941 form. You can correct:
- Wages, tips, and other compensation;
- Income tax withheld from wages, tips, and other
- Taxable social security wages;
- Taxable social security tips;
- Taxable Medicare wages and tips;
- Taxable wages and tips subject to Additional MedicareTax withholding;
- Qualified small business payroll tax credit for increasing
- research activities; and
- Credits for COBRA premium assistance payments.