What are errors I can correct using Form 941-X?
1.1k views | Last modified 5/26/2020 3:30:26 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Using Form 941-X, you can correct errors on your previously filed 941 form. You can correct:

  • Wages, tips, and other compensation;
  • Income tax withheld from wages, tips, and other
  • compensation;
  • Taxable social security wages;
  • Taxable social security tips;
  • Taxable Medicare wages and tips;
  • Taxable wages and tips subject to Additional MedicareTax withholding;
  • Qualified small business payroll tax credit for increasing
  • research activities; and
  • Credits for COBRA premium assistance payments.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com