When should I file Schedule B?
4.4k views | Last modified 5/27/2020 11:10:53 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

If the IRS assessed a Failure To Deposit (FTD) penalty or if there is a tax increase, you can correct the same by filing Amended Schedule B with Form 941-X.

For example: As a semiweekly depositor, on your previously filed Schedule B with Form 941, you reported a liability of $3,000 on day 1 of month 1 but it should have been for month 3, prepare an amended Schedule B showing the correction. Also, enter all other liabilities previously reported correctly.

Do not file an amended Schedule B unless there is missing, incorrect, or incomplete information.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751 support@taxbandits.com