[E-file Error Code R0000-075-02] How do I resolve it?
2.9k views |
Last modified 5/27/2020 11:32:37 AM EST
IRS Error Code [R0000-075-02]:
RoutingTransitNum (RTN) must conform to the banking industry RTN algorithm.
The Bank routing number you have entered is not valid. Please re-enter the data and re-transmit your return.
What does it mean:
The IRS has rejected your return as you have entered an incorrect bank routing number. You have to correct the error and re-transmit your Form 941 to the IRS.
You have to enter the correct bank Routing number and re-transmit it to the IRS.
Here is how you correct your return with TaxBandits:
- Log in to TaxBandits account and click on the 94x tab on the menu.
- You will see the rejected forms, click "Fix Errors & Resubmit" under Action.
- Click Edit, next to the IRS Payment details.
- The screen will have the previously submitted information, enter the correct Bank Routing number, and click Next.
- Review the completed form again and re-transmit your Form 941.