How do I E-File Form 941 with TaxBandits?
1.8k views |
Last modified 2/28/2022 4:51:32 AM EST
Follow the instruction to e-file Form 941 with TaxBandits:
- Sign up/Sign in to TaxBandits.
- Click Start New Form >> Form 941.
- Enter the employer details or pull them from the address book.
- Choose the Tax Year and click Start filing under the quarter you want to file.
- Fill out the applicable fields in Page 1, Page 2, and Page 3 of Form 941.
- Complete Schedule B, if you are a semiweekly depositor.
- Complete Form 8974, if you have Qualified Payroll Research Credit.
- Select the IRS Payment type, if you have a balance due.
- Review the form once and fix the audit error, if any.
- Proceed with the flow to e-sign your return.
- Make payment and then transmit your Form 941 to the IRS.
Upon submitting your return, TaxBandits will send the status of your Form 941 return through email. You can also sign in to the application and view the status at any time. Form 941 copies will be available in Print Center for download.