How do I E-File Form 941 with TaxBandits?
1.1k views |
Last modified 5/25/2020 11:36:15 AM EST
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
Follow the instruction to e-file Form 941 with TaxBandits:
- Sign up/Sign in to your TaxBandits account and go to Home >> Form tab.
- Under 94x - Quarterly (941, 941-Schedule R, 941-PR/SS), click Form 941.
- Enter the employer details or pull them from the address book and click Save and Continue.
- Choose Tax Year and Quarter and click Start filing.
- Fill out the appropriate fields in Form 941.
- Complete Schedule B, if you are a semiweekly depositor.
- Complete Form 8974, if you have Qualified Payroll Research Credit.
- Select the IRS Payment type, if you have a balance due.
- Review the form once and fix the audit error, if any.
- Proceed with the flow to e-sign your return.
- Make payment and then transmit your Form 941 to the IRS.
On submitting your return, TaxBandits will send the status of your Form 941 return through email. You can also sign in to the application and view the status anytime.