Can I correct the W2s filed for prior years?
1.9k views | Last modified 5/25/2020 8:21:51 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

Yes. You can correct W2s filed for the previous two years. i.e: Tax years 2017 and 2018.


Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751