How do I correct W2s filed with TaxBandits?
3.5k views | Last modified 5/26/2020 9:27:35 AM EST

Applicable To
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4

TaxBandits allows you to correct the employee Name and/or SSN, any federal and state amount reported earlier, or void the W2 if it should not have been filed. Since you have filed the original W2s through us, we will easily pull up the information that you reported earlier. You only need to enter the correct values.


Correct Employee Name and/or SSN

For instructions on how to correct the employee name and/or SSN reported earlier, click here.


Correct Amounts

For instructions on how to correct the federal and state amounts reported earlier, click here.


Void the Return

To void W2 that should not have been filed, you file a correction to zero-out all the amount fields. For instructions on how to void a W2 return, click here.


Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE TaxBandits Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 684-4751