My 1099s were rejected by state agency. Can I retransmit my forms in TaxBandits?
49 views |
Last modified 2/21/2023 1:38:32 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
You can retransmit the 1099 forms in TaxBandits only if the state has rejected your forms for the following reasons.
- State account number rejection
- Virginia state withholding paid amount did not match
Steps to view and retransmit the rejected 1099s:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- Navigate to 1099/W-2 from the home screen.
- Select Tax Year and Business.
- Click Rejected Forms to view the list of rejected forms.
- Click Fix Error & Retransmit button to view the reason for rejection.
- Click Fix Error & Retransmit and then click View Errors.
- Click Fix Error and enter the correct state withholding amount.
- Click Save & Continue and proceed with the flow.
Note: Please contact the state agency if your 1099s were rejected for any other reason.