My 1099s were rejected by federal agency. Can I retransmit my forms in TaxBandits?
74 views |
Last modified 1/27/2023 6:26:09 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
If your 1099 forms were rejected because of duplicate filing, i.e., the federal agency (IRS) has already received a W-2 submission for the individual. Therefore the form has been rejected as a duplicate filing. In such cases, you are not required to retransmit the form.
If your 1099 forms are rejected for any other reasons, please contact the federal agency (IRS) directly.
Steps to view the rejected 1099 forms in TaxBandits:
- Sign in to your TaxBandits account.
- Navigate to 1099/W-2 from the home screen.
- Select Tax Year and Business.
- Click Rejected Forms to view the list of rejected forms.
- Click View Errors button to view the reason for rejection.