How do I import the recipient data in 1099-PATR?
717 views |
Last modified 7/20/2020 2:44:39 AM EST |
Added by TaxBandits Team
94X 1099 W-2 ACA W-4
Form 1099-PATR is filed for each person separately; you can manually enter data about your recipient while filing the return. If you have already filed for the recipient, you can select this person from the address book while filing your Form 1099-PATR return.
Here's how you can import recipient data in 1099-PATR using TaxBandits:
- Log in to your TaxBandits account.
- Choose Form 1099-PATR.
- Choose the appropriate tax year.
- Enter the payer information manually or choose to bulk upload information about multiple payers.
- You can select the payer from the address book if you have filed returns with the payer information.
- Enter information about your recipient manually or select the recipient from the address book if available.
- Complete the subsequent steps.
- Review your return and transmit it to the IRS.